Monday 28 July 2008

Here I goooooooo.........

Okay, I leave tomorrow! I am sooo excited but also kind of nervous. When I think about Florida, I feel excited but a little bit sick. Guess that's to be expected.

I met up online with a few of the others I've been talking to. We're all on the same flight so we checked in online and picked our seats. I'm in 15A, right next to the window and I'm sitting next to the amazing Tino (complete drama queen!) We have loads of leg room but I think we have to open the door if the plane crashes. Hopefully that won't happen!

Lauren, Nic, Andy and Josh are in seats 20 D,E,F and H. That's not too far away from us so we should all know each other pretty well by the end of the flight. I printed out my boarding pass and all of a sudden, it feels real. I'm about to go through and check I've packed everything I can and then I'm going to just relax and chill out because tomorrow is going to be so hectic!

I'm up at 5.00am so I can shower and double check I've got everything. We're leaving the house at 6.30am to beat the rush hour and I'm meeting the others at the bagdrop at 9am. Aside from that, I don't know what to expect. I'm "winging" it!

2 comments:

DisneyTimitu said...

Good luck with your upcoming adventure. That is so exciting that your leaving tomorrow. You must be going crazy right now. I wish I was you. Though I guess there is a little benefit to when I leave. Anyway thanks for your comment on my blog. I will add you to my list and be sure to watch you. Have a safe trip to Disney. Cant wait to hear more. I am going to check through your blog when I get done work today. I love Disney blogs and cant wait to go.

Heart2Art said...

Thanx Timitu!

I'm gonna try to update as often as I can so you'll know what to expect for when you get out here. Trust me, the time will fly and pretty soon you'll be in the same position that I am!

I cannot wait to meet you! Not too long for you!

Thankx for the comments!